With your support, a 21st-Century Campus at the University of Guam can become a reality.
Your financial support of the University of Guam has a direct impact on our students, our faculty, and our island. The University of Guam Physical Master Plan continues the success that the university has built for sixty years and ensures another sixty years of growth and achievement. The benefits of new and well-maintained facilities include providing a space for our students to strive for excellence and for our faculty to conduct world-class research. By keeping our facilities updated, teaching skill sets that are valuable in today’s marketplace, and engaging with new technologies, we can prepare our students to change the world.
Where does your gift go?
Giving to UOG allows the university to:
- Provide scholarships
- Give emergency financial assistance to keep students in school
- Recruit outstanding faculty
- Purchase resources for the libraries
- Beautify the campus
- Equip classrooms and labs
- Provide needed resources not covered by tuition or government funding
The future of UOG is the future of our island.
The University of Guam is the only four-year U.S. land-grant institution accredited by the Senior Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges in the Western Pacific. Enrollment is growing at a steady rate and current enrollment stands at 3700 students with 200 full-time faculty to support learning and research. Your support helps us remain competitive in a global marketplace, attracting new businesses and talent to Guam. Your support can help foster a nurturing learning environment so that we may continue to provide the leadership and talent that sustains our Western Pacific region.
- Helps us educate tomorrow’s leaders and innovators
- Makes our region more attractive to businesses
- Creates a fertile environment for entrepreneurs
- Keeps our economy thriving, which keeps talent on our island